The Office of Information Technology takes a proactive and collaborative approach to:
- Deliver innovative and reliable technologies
- Enhance existing technology
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide support and accessibility for all users
- Align technology resources including equipment, personnel, and budget with institutional priorities and initiatives
IT Adminstrative Leadership
|Jane-Ellen Miller||Interim Chief Information Officer||240-567-3146|
|Phong Banh||IT Applications and Web Services||240-567-3063|
|Anwar Karim||Network Infrastructure and Telecommunications||240-567-3212|
|Patrick Feehan||Information Security & Privacy||240-567-3087|
Name: Chris Cusic
Office Location: Humanities and Social Sciences Building 016
Name: Youssef Halli
Office Location: Student Services Center 318
Contact the OIT Service Desk
Open a web chat with a service desk representative. Online chats are only available to students.
Please call 240-567-7222 for help with your password. Password resets are not available by Web Chat.
Monday - Thursday (7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
Friday (7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
Saturday (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Except College holidays and emergency closures.