Montgomery College is excited to announce that all faculty, staff, and students will
have access to LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) for fall semester 2019.
LinkedIn Learning is an on-demand learning solution designed to help you build new skills and advance your career.
- Unlimited Access. Choose from over 5,000 video courses covering business, creative, and technology topics with new courses added each week.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient Learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere, from any device.
- Personalized recommendations. Link your LinkedIn Learning and LinkedIn accounts for personalized course recommendations based on experience and goals.
- Same great content. All of your existing information from Lynda.com will be carried over.
Log into your MyMC account and look for the LinkedIn Learning logo to start accessing content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you will be able to access all the same content in LinkedIn Learning that was previously available in Lynda.com.
All your information from Lynda.com will be migrated to LinkedIn Learning.
While this connection isn’t mandatory, it will allow for a more personalized learning experience that includes special course recommendations based on your job title, skills, and industry listed on your LinkedIn profile.
No, you just need to sign into MyMC and click on the LinkedIn Learning icon in order to gain access.
Users can submit Accessibility Support Requests to LinkedIn Learning. New ideas and feedback may also be provided through the LinkedIn Learning’s User Voice Forum.
Users can also receive additional assistance by completing MC’s Report an Accessibility Barrier Form or by emailing email@example.com.