Employee Vaccination Requirements
The information below is for Montgomery College employees. If you are a student, see the Student Vaccination Requirements.
As of January 1, 2023, the COVID-19 vaccination is not required for employees, contractors, or visitors. However, employees participating in clinicals, externships, internships, or other programs at off-campus locations are subject to the requirements of the off-campus site and may be required to provide proof of vaccination.
We still encourage everyone to submit your COVID-19 vaccination proof (job aid (PDF, ) ) via Workday.
All information is kept confidential and data security safeguards are in place to protect employee privacy.Access Workday
Which vaccines are accepted?
All COVID-19 vaccines authorized for regular use or emergency use by the FDA are safe and effective, and the College does not recommend one vaccine over another. All World Health Organization approved vaccines are College approved.
What if I lost my COVID-19 vaccination card? How can I get a new card or copy of my COVID-19 vaccination card?
The College is accepting one of three forms of evidence of vaccination status (PDF or image files only): 1) a copy of a COVID-19 vaccination card; 2) a copy of written confirmation of vaccination status from a licensed medical provider; or 3) a copy of vaccination record from the health department. Use the links below to locate your immunization record.
- For Maryland residents: Go to the Maryland Department of Health Immunization Recordsnew window and create an account to view and download a copy of your individual vaccination records.
- For Virginia residents: Search for your COVID-19 vaccine record at Vaccination Record Request Portalnew window. Once you have accessed your record, it can be saved, printed, or downloaded as a PDF.
- For District of Columbia residents: DC MyIRnew window is a web-based portal that gives District residents secure, easy access to their official COVID-19 vaccination records.
- For Pennsylvania residents: Register an account with the Pennsylvania Statewide Immunization Information System (PA-SIIS)new window in order to request a copy of your vaccination records.
- For West Virginia residents: The West Virginia Division of Health & Human Resourcesnew window offers an online form for requesting a replacement COVID-19 vaccination card.
If I have difficulty completing the online form or uploading my vaccination card, whom do I contact for assistance? I do not want to ask my supervisor or colleague to assist in order to keep my information confidential.
You may contact the IT Service Desk for assistance in completing the form and uploading your documentation. You may also reach out to your designated Human Resources Internal Consultant for assistance.
What is the Chesapeake Regional Information System for our Patients (CRISP)? Why am I being asked to authorize CRISP to release to Montgomery College any information related to my COVID-19 test results and vaccination records?
The Chesapeake Regional Information System for our Patients (CRISP) is a nonprofit organization that serves as the state of Maryland's designated health information exchange (HIE), by the Maryland Health Care Commission. CRISP currently serves as the HIE for Maryland and the District of Columbia, serving as a central repository of health information for those residents, which includes vaccination and testing records. The College will be conferring with CRISP to verify employee vaccination and testing data.
Will COVID-19 vaccination boosters be required for employees?
It is encouraged to get the booster vaccination as soon as possible.
If I have received by COVID-19 booster, how do I submit my verification?
You will submit documentation of your COVID-19 Booster via Workdaynew window. For step-by-step instruction in uploading your information please View the Add My Vaccination/Check Vaccination Status job aid (PDF, ) for assistance.
Will all new employees be required to be vaccinated before they start work?
Vaccination is not required for employees, contractors, students or visitors. However, employees participating in clinicals, externships, internships, or other programs at off-campus locations are subject to the requirements of the off-campus site and may be required to provide proof of vaccination. We still encourage everyone to submit your vaccination proof but this is not required.