Human Resources and Strategic Talent Management
Welcome to Human Resources, your online source for information that supports the employee experience and life cycle through strategic HR services.
Through these pages you will find information about career opportunities, benefits, training, college policies, and other Human Resources programs.
To help you find the information you need quickly, information is organized by types of support. Choose the kind of help you want, and let’s get started.
- NEW Supervisor Toolkit
- Part-time Faculty FLAC/EPAF Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Personnel Profile (PDF, )
- Staffing Plan
- Employee Benefits Handbook (PDF, )
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- ADA Accommodations
- Workers Compensation Information
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention (PDF, )
- Job Wizard
- Working With Volunteers
- Student Employment Manual for Supervisors (PDF, )
Central Services Building (CT BOT Gallery)
Rockville, Science Center (SC 152)
Germantown, Bioscience Education Center (BE 151/152)
Takoma Park/Silver Spring, Cultural Arts Center Lobby (CU)