Accounts Payable processes non-payroll payments.
- Employee, Student and Volunteer Reimbursements
- Vendor and Independent Contractor Payments
To submit one of the above, follow the instructions found on the Reimbursement Form or Vendor Direct Pay Request found in the Forms section, below.
When emailing email@example.com, in the subject line, please include the Vendor’s name or enter “Reimbursement” if submitting for a reimbursement.
- the balance of a Purchase Order (PO), run FGIENCD - click for how to find a PO balance (PDF, ) detailed instructions
- if a vendor has been paid, run FAIVNDH - click for how to find if a Vendor Paid (PDF, ) detailed instructions
- the mapping of the committed PO#s to the new PO#s -click for Committed FY19 POs New FY21 PO#snew window (Committed "C" POs can’t be carried forward with the original PO#). If the PO needed to remain open, it was recreated in the new FY under fund code 1119 with a "new" number. The new number begins with “E” or “C”, the 2nd digit of the original PO is removed, and the original requisition # remains unchanged. Example: 41913805 is now E4913805.
Payments made by check are mailed using the U.S. Postal Service. Allow 15 days from submission of complete and approved documentation for a payment to arrive.
- Expense Account Numbers and Definitions (PDF, )
- Business Mileage Rate: Calendar Year 2020 .575 (57.5 cents), Calendar Year 2021 .560 (56.0 cents)
- Preferred Travel Agencies (PDF, )
- Account Manager Signature Card (PDF, )
- Account Number Journal Correction (PDF, )
- Accrual Request (*Form last revised: 01/25/21)
- Form W-9 (PDF, )
- Honorarium *Note: this form has recently been revised
- Reimbursement Formsnew window
Please make all Employee or Volunteer Reimbursement Requests using the forms in the appropriate excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet contains the Mileage Chart and a tab for each form:
- Employee/Student/Volunteer Reimbursement Form
- Long Distance Travel
- Local Travel
- Vendor Direct Payment Requestnew window This form can NOT be used for goods, where the unit price is greater than $4,999, or services that exceed $10,000.
Montgomery College Accounts Payable office
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Address: 9221 Corporate Blvd, Rockville, MD 20850