Accounts Payable processes non-payroll payments.
- Employee, Student and Volunteer Reimbursements
- Vendor and Independent Contractor Payments
To submit one of the above, follow the instructions found on the Reimbursement Form or Vendor Direct Pay Request found in the Forms section, below.
When emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, in the subject line, please include the Vendor’s name or enter “Reimbursement” if submitting for a reimbursement.
- the balance of a Purchase Order (PO), run FGIENCD - click for how to find a PO balance (PDF, ) detailed instructions
- if a vendor has been paid, run FAIVNDH - click for how to find if a Vendor Paid (PDF, ) detailed instructions
- the mapping of the committed PO#s to the new PO#s -click for Committed FY19 POs New FY21 PO#snew window (Committed "C" POs can’t be carried forward with the original PO#). If the PO needed to remain open, it was recreated in the new FY under fund code 1119 with a "new" number. The new number begins with “E” or “C”, the 2nd digit of the original PO is removed, and the original requisition # remains unchanged. Example: 41913805 is now E4913805.
Payments made by check are mailed using the U.S. Postal Service. Allow 15 days from submission of complete and approved documentation for a payment to arrive.
- Expense Account Numbers and Definitions (PDF, )
- Business Mileage Rate: Calendar Year 2023.655 (65.5 cents)
- Preferred Travel Agencies (PDF, )
Montgomery College Accounts Payable office
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Address: 9221 Corporate Blvd, Rockville, MD 20850