The Office of Procurement supports the educational mission of Montgomery College through the acquisition of goods and services with the considerations of price, time, and source, while being consistent with laws, regulations and College policy.
We oversee the diverse procurement needs of the College, ranging from the acquisition of supplies, equipment, furniture, and information technology hardware and software, to the construction and renovation of buildings.
Here are some tips to help make the procurement process as efficient as possible.
- Watch the Create Procurement Requisition Training Videonew window for help with creating requisitions in Workday.
- Remember Purchasing Thresholds:
- Up to $10,000: Does not require competition (three vendor quotes). Purchase can be made to any qualifying company.
- $10,001 to $25,000: Three written quotes are required, or an approved Special Purchase Request.
- Above $25,000: The issuance of a Request for Bid or Request for Proposal is required, which shall be made available to vendor community for a minimum of 14 days.
For College Employees
End of sidebar