COVID-19 Emergency Paid Sick Leave Request
For COVID-related circumstances, the College is providing part-time faculty, casual temporary staff and student workers with paid sick leave if an employee is unable to work or telework for any of the following six specific COVID-related reasons:
- Employee is quarantined by the government because of COVID-19
- Employee has been directed to self-quarantine by health care provider because of COVID-19
- Employee has symptoms of COVID-19 and is seeking diagnosis
- Employee is caring for an individual who is under a government or self-quarantine because of COVID-19
- Employee must care for a child because the child’s school is closed due to COVID-19 or childcare is unavailable because of COVID-19
- Employee is experiencing a “substantially similar” condition as defined by the federal Department of Health and Human Services in conjunction with the Department of Labor
Availability of this paid sick leave begins on January 1, 2021, and expires June 30, 2021. Any unused COVID-19 sick leave will not roll over to the next year (2022), nor will it be paid out upon separation.
Please enter your MyMC ID and password to complete the form below.